What Payment Methods Are Available?
1. Interac eTransfer (Email Money Transfer)
2. Credit Cards
How To Send a Payment Using Interac E-transfer:
*** Take note of your ORDER NUMBER! ***
1. Login to your online bank account. Choose INTERAC e-Transfer>”Send Money”
2. Add a new recipient: [email protected]
3. Message to recipient: Your Last Name, Order Number (without the # symbol) e.g. Smith, Order 864
4. Security Question: where to buy
5. Security Answer: vapevine (all lowercase, no spaces).
*** UPDATE *** >> AUTOMATIC INTERAC DEPOSITS!
Take note that you MAY NOT NEED to enter the Security Question or Security Answer as of Jan 1, 2018 as we now have AUTOMATIC DEPOSITS.
Your order will be shipped once the funds have cleared in our account. **NOTE** It can 30 minutes or up to 3 hours before we receive email notification from your bank.
For more information, consult the official Interac e-Transfer FAQ
How To Make a Payment Using Credit Card:
1. Simply fill out your billing and shipping information (double check for accuracy!)
2. Choose the Credit Card radio button at the VapeVine.ca Checkout:
3. Carefully Type in your Credit Card Number and Choose your Card Type from the dropdown menu (MasterCard, Visa, Discover).
4. Select your Expiration Date and type your 3 Digit CVV Code (often at back of your card).
5. Press the orange Place Order button.
What Safety Measures Are Taken By VapeVine.ca?
VapeVine.ca prides itself on being a fully secure, site-wide SSL (Secure Socket Layered) ecommerce website.
Unlike many other ecommerce sites, VapeVine.ca doesn’t merely encrypt the checkout process but has employed a continuous, full-time SSL Security Protocal across the entire site. (Notice the https:// in the address bar? That means secured!)
We are also proud to be PCI compliant, offering a safe and stable environment in which customers can do their online shopping.
PCI is an abbreviation for Payment Card Industry. The PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a security initiative created to offer service providers and merchants a unified approach towards safeguarding credit card holder information for all types of credit cards, preventing credit card fraud, cracking and various other security threats and vulnerabilities.
How long does it take for your payment to fully clear and your order to be processed?
Processing your order involves 4 steps:
- Waiting for your payment to fully clear.
- Pulling your items from the warehouse.
- Packing your items.
- Scanning & shipping your package.
This entire process can sometimes take 24 hours or more, so don’t worry if you haven’t received your tracking and/or shipping confirmation email immediately, as you may not get it until a day or so after your payment has been cleared by our bank.