Q: I’m looking at the Aspire Pegasus…will it charge the 18650 battery or do I have to buy a separate charger?
A: Yes, it will charge the batteries via USB. Or you can Buy the Pegasus Charging Dock. You do not need to remove them.
Q: Do I need special coils for the temperature control mode, or can I use the regular Atlantis or Triton coils?
A: You need special Nickel (Ni200) or Titanium coils to operate in Temp Control mode. The Triton coils that currently come with the Aspire Odyssey Kit are not temp control. If you want to use a different tank with your Pegasus mod, like the Kanger Subtank, we do sell Nickel Heating Coils the Subtank Series.
Canadian Product Specifications:
Aspire Pegasus Box Mod – Canada specs:
- Height: 45 mm
- Width: 91 mm
- Voltage Output: 1.00V to 8.00V
- Variable Wattage (Output Operating Range): 1W to 70W
- Resistance Range: 0.2 ohm to 5.0 ohm
- Colours: Brushed Chrome, Brushed Brass, Brushed Slate
- Battery: Requires (1x) 18650 compatible (battery not included)
- Onboard Charging: Micro USB (5v Output)